My stomach rolled with anxiousness and excitement, like a little girl getting to pick her first pony. Stacey lead me to the barn where half a dozen stunning rescue horses awaited their call to duty. I wanted to work with all of the horses; each seemed to share something unique and deeply appealing. However, it [...]
When I was at the chiropractor getting my neck adjusted again, for what seems like the millionth time, and a process that will likely occur for the reminder of my life, I asked her what my neck and hip was telling me. Yes, there are medical terms; degenerative disks, compression, slipping, pinching, spinal tension, [...]
A Lizard in my Pants: Reptilian Reflections I was teaching Thursday night restorative, a class that has built its self beautifully on the foundation of doing very little and experiencing profound shifts in health and mindfulness from simple asana, dedicated intention and healing space. Though our attention is typically quick to move within and reconnect [...]
I am wild, raw, honest, and soulful. I am a change maker, dedicated healer, Earth preserver, nurturing mother. I am a shadow walker, catcher of light, and dream watcher. I am a cultivator of truth, gardener of peace and grounding intention. I am ever-evolving, tending to the sacred, thirsting for knowledge and rooted in contemplation.
- And Then There was Breath….. May 1, 2013
- 5 Pillars to Mindfulness April 25, 2013
- A horse named Halo April 10, 2013
- Patience is a Virtue April 2, 2013
- Spring and the Sacred Cucumber March 16, 2013
- The Good, The ‘Bad’, and The Yogi August 27, 2011
- Reflection of the Soul October 5, 2010
- How positive thinking affects the aging process October 7, 2010
- Full Moon Practices July 14, 2011
- Feed the Buddha, Love the Bees August 20, 2011
- Robin: Thank you Joy! I get so much from the purity and w...
- Joy Fichiera: Robin, just beautiful and what wise little spirits...
- Robin Afinowich: Omy, So glad the words resonate with you. We all ...
- Omy: Love this, Robin! Thank you for the gentle reminde...
- Kelly: \"Crazy Fire Head\" made me chuckle. It\'s an hono...