My stomach rolled with anxiousness and excitement, like a little girl getting to pick her first pony. Stacey lead me to the barn where half a dozen stunning rescue horses awaited their call to duty. I wanted to work with all of the horses; each seemed to share something unique and deeply appealing. However, it […]
When I was at the chiropractor getting my neck adjusted again, for what seems like the millionth time, and a process that will likely occur for the reminder of my life, I asked her what my neck and hip was telling me. Yes, there are medical terms; degenerative disks, compression, slipping, pinching, spinal tension, […]
A Lizard in my Pants: Reptilian Reflections I was teaching Thursday night restorative, a class that has built its self beautifully on the foundation of doing very little and experiencing profound shifts in health and mindfulness from simple asana, dedicated intention and healing space. Though our attention is typically quick to move within and reconnect […]
I am wild, raw, honest, and soulful. I am a change maker, dedicated healer, Earth preserver, nurturing mother. I am a shadow walker, catcher of light, and dream watcher. I am a cultivator of truth, gardener of peace and grounding intention. I am ever-evolving, tending to the sacred, thirsting for knowledge and rooted in contemplation.
- Changing Places June 14, 2014
- Breaking Ground, Healing Spring Seeds March 31, 2014
- I did it! Now what? February 23, 2014
- Slowly Surfacing January 18, 2014
- Flight of the New Moon December 30, 2013
- Update December 13, 2013
- Into the Shadows October 6, 2013
- The Good, The ‘Bad’, and The Yogi August 27, 2011
- Reflection of the Soul October 5, 2010
- How positive thinking affects the aging process October 7, 2010
- janeen cohee: Well that was beautiful. If you ever write a book,...
- Robin Afinowich » Breaking Ground, Healing Spring Seeds: […] those of you who attended the Spring Equ...
- Breaking Ground, Healing Spring Seeds | Robin Afinowich: […] those of you who attended the Spring Equ...
- Donna Bronski: Robin: this is beautiful. I wish you continued h...
- Lillian: I love you, Robin. You are such an inspirational p...